Join our Team
Finding Yellow is a growing disability service provider located in Cessnock that provides support throughout the local government area. It’s a great place to work and we’re always on the lookout for new team members to work across our services including in-home support, community and accommodation.
If you’re interested in joining our hardworking team, we’re currently on the lookout for…
Business Support Advisor - to be successful you will bring your energy, drive and passion for people, systems and process, you will need to be a self-starter who is able to manage your time, juggle multiple priorities, hold excellent eye for detail, be customer centric in all that you do and equally be comfortable to promote the organisation in the broader community and actively accomplish capacity building, self-determination and social inclusion for our clients. Click here to read more and apply.
Volunteer Driver - we are currently looking for a very special individual to offer their time as a Volunteer Driver one evening a week (Monday’s) to support a small group of client’s access the community, maintain their independence and attend a social event. Click here to read more and apply.
Support workers – these roles often begin as casual then progress to permanent part-time. Of course, we pride ourselves on what we do and therefore have high expectations. So if you share our vision of supporting the independence of individuals with a disability and meet the key criteria below, please get in touch.
Our key criteria
· Experience in working with people with a disability in a variety of settings and service types, including but not limited to; coordination of supports, supported independent living, community, group and individual programs.
· Awareness of best practice disability service delivery philosophies and the ability to develop a collaborative and cheerful environment for clients.
· Knowledge of the NDIS, Disability Services Standards, regulatory framework, the disability sector in general, inclusive of person centred approaches and the importance of choice and control for clients.
· A positive attitude, professional demeanour, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills coupled with a high level of emotional intelligence.
· Preferred qualification(s) in Disability, Social Work, Human, Community Service or Business Administration.
· Class C driver's licence, current First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Check (WWCC) and National Criminal Record (NPC) check, will be required.
Does this sound like you? If so, please contact Bianca, our Business Services Manager, for a confidential chat today.
T: 02 4991 5442