We provide flexible and tailored support to meet your own or a loved one’s unique needs and we do so in a range of places, including through our accommodation services, in your own home and as part of the community.
Our small team of expert and caring staff and volunteers are passionate and respectful towards the distinct needs and aspirations of people with disability, and supportive of every unique journey.
We can help you or a family member to:
- Find a home
- Access education
- Learn life skills and develop self-confidence
- Participate in the community through supported outings, events and holidays
- Identify and participate in employment
- Build friendships and a supportive social circle
- Discover better resources, networks and facilities to meet your own or a loved one’s unique goals and needs